Intercom switching unit BK-501
The BK-501 perimeter intercom switching unit is used in conjunction with the BVD-532FCB call units and the BUD-585 control units as part of the access restriction system to the fenced house area. The unit is designed to switch the access communication line and the video signal between the communication lines and the video signal of the perimeter and access intercom.
- installed in each entrance / house inside the fenced area;
- up to 200 subscribers (at the entrance);
- the possibility of updating the software on site (using the CU-14 interface unit);
- supply voltage (from the entrance doorphone control unit), V 15 … 25;
- overall dimensions, mm, (WxHxD) – 106x 133x 36;
- operating temperature range, ° С – from plus 1 to plus 40.