Video signal splitter RVS-502
- The RVS-502 video signal splitter of the perimeter intercom is used in conjunction with the BVD-532FCB call units, the BUD-585 control units and the BK-501 switching units as part of the access restriction system to the fenced house area;
- intended for branching the communication line and video signal from the trunk line of the perimeter doorphone;
- number of branches – 2;
- has a built-in FM video signal amplifier with AGC, which ensures the restoration of the video signal weakened in the main line to the original level;
- overall dimensions, mm, (WxHxD) – 75x135x35;
- operating temperature range, ° С – from plus 1 to plus 40.