Rainmann (Laskomex) 2502R RFID
- Digital doorphone CD-2502 is available in audio and video version.
- Outdoor panels are adjusted to have installed a camera module, thanks to which doorphone in audio version may be transformed into video version. The exception is panels with a miniature list of tenants and ones that have no possibility to install the camera module.
- Camera module enables to adjust the field of camera vision.
- A keyboard in outdoor panels serves as a combination lock.
- Doorphone operates an electronic key reader (touch iButton and proximity RFID keys).
- An optical keyboard is used in outdoor panels.
- Stainless steel panels or panels made of galvanized sheet painted with powder coating are used in digital doorphone CD-2502.
- An electronic installation used in doorphone is characterized by small amount of cables â€“ in audio version uniphones are connected by two wires, the video version uses UTP twisted-pair cable Category 5.
- Symmetric transmission of video signal ensures excellent image.
- Wide selection of outdoor panels, uniphones and monitors.
- An additional camera or a storied panel may be connected to monitors, thanks to which residents may watch image from the camera installed in front of entrance to apartment or car park in front of the building on the monitor screen.
- One type of electronic cassette with defined purpose (main/subordinate entrance service) is used in the doorphone.
- Different modes of apartment numbering.
- Wide possibilities of configuration of doorphone parameters.
- Installation procedure.
- User menu enables to regulate length, volume and tone of calling.