Rainmann (Laskomex) 2503NP
- Digital doorphone 2503NP is available in audio and video versions.
- Outdoor panels are adjusted to have installed a camera module, thanks to which door phone in the audio version may be transformed into a video version. The exception is paneled with a miniature list of tenants and ones that have no possibility to install the camera module.
- Camera module enables to adjust the field of camera vision.
- A keyboard in outdoor panels serves as a combination lock.
- Doorphone operates an electronic key reader (touch iButton and proximity RFID keys).
- An optical keyboard is used in outdoor panels.
- Stainless steel panels or panels made of galvanized sheets painted with powder coating are used in digital doorphone 2503NP.
- An electronic installation used in doorphone is characterized by a small amount of cables â€“ in audio version uniphones are connected by two wires, the video version uses UTP twisted-pair cable Category 5.
- The symmetric transmission of video signals ensures an excellent image.
- A wide selection of outdoor panels, unit phones, and monitors.
- An additional camera or a storied panel may be connected to monitors, thanks to which residents may watch images from the camera installed in front of the entrance to an apartment or car park in front of the building on the monitor screen.
- One type of electronic cassette with a defined purpose (main/subordinate entrance service) is used in the door phone.
- Different modes of apartment numbering.
- Wide possibilities of configuration of doorphone parameters.
- Installation procedure.
- The user menu enables the regulation of length, volume, and tone of calling.