GLASS & TOUCH design
Innovation is a permanent mission of ELECTRA, and the use of GLASS & TOUCH technology for the outdoor panels was an original and brave solution, from the very beginning.
By integrating the chemically toughened glass and the Touch keyboard in the design of the panel, a premium appearance was created and all the challenges faced by a product installed outdoors were efficiently resolved: adaptability to the architecture of any building, full protection against water and dust, scratch and shock resistance, friendly use and easy maintenance.
Smart assembly | Easy installation on the surface | Anti-theft protection
The ELECTRA assembly solution of the smart video panel is very efficient, resulting in a product with a slim appearance, but at the same time
easy to install.
Through the perfectly layered conjunction of the constructive elements, respectively the electrostatically painted aluminum case and the 4 mm chemically toughened glass, doubled on the inside by the printed circuit board of the same dimension, results in a robust product, only 33 mm thick, which is very easily mounted on any surface.
The anti-theft sensor is located near the fixing screw, and the alarm sets off immediately when the screw is unfastened.
Orientable video camera | Infrared LEDs | Operation at -30°C
The video camera represents an essential component, influencing the utility of the entire system based on its well-functioning and positioning. For this reason, the video camera module integrated into the smart outdoor panel was carefully designed to serve a multitude of day to day use
- The quality of the displayed images is very good, with accurate color rendering.
- Images are transmitted during the entire duration of the call, talk, and monitoring. The video image remains active 10 more seconds, for visual confirmation of the action’s completion.
- The night vision is excellent, even when there is no street lighting. The infrared LEDs, activated by a light sensor, ensure visibility at a
the distance of 20 m.
- The visualization angle can be optimized based on the position of the panel in relation to the entrance, the camera being 25º orientable to the
left or right.
- In case of condensation or very low temperatures, of up to -30ºC, the camera functions within parameters, being fitted with a local heating system.
- The blinking red LED signals the presence of video monitoring, for extra safety.
40 apartments | Electronic list of residents
An installation for apartment buildings with a smart video outdoor panel can have up to 40 apartments, and the addresses of the apartments can be programmed with maximum 4 digits, from 1 to 9999.
The 4-line x 16 characters display is the perfect solution for the lists of residents in the case of big buildings and ensure a user-friendly interface, permanently interacting with them.
- In stand-by mode, a welcome message and use instructions are displayed for the visitors. Optionally, it can display alternately display a second screen, with the address of the building or other messages of interest for the residents.
- During scrolling through the list of residents, the call, talk, and access, the display continues to show instructions indicating the use steps.
- The display can show information in multiple languages: Romanian, English, Spanish, German, Polish, Hebrew, etc.
Backlighted Touch keyboard
The capacitive Touch keyboard developed by ELECTRA is genuinely smart, both aesthetically, as well as functionally. The implemented technical solution ensures the very efficient functioning of the keyboard and the even backlighting during night time:
- The keyboard is interactive during the entire use time, through intuitive light signals.
- No false calls during rain or high levels of humidity.
- The keys do not get blocked, irrespective of the use frequency.
- The light sensor activates the backlighting of the keyboard only during the night.
Resident name search
The access and search in the list of residents are done very simply, by successively touching the assigned key.
Call, talk, and access granting
The call is initiated by typing the apartment number and pressing the key. The call is signaled acoustically, through a ding-dong, visually, on the display and the key is red. The duration of a call is of a maximum 1 min.
When the resident answers, the talk is initiated, with a maximum duration of 2 min. The talk mode is signaled visually, on the display, and the key is green. Access granting is signaled acoustically, through a beep confirmation sequence, visually, on the display and through the blinking symbol.
RFID card access
The in-built RFID reader allows easy and comfortable access, by tag or proximity card. Access granting is signaled acoustically, through a sequence of confirmation beeps, visually, on the display, and through the blinking symbol.
The RFID solution is customized, being developed to offer as much safety as possible to the user, the reason for which the reader only functions with the secured ELECTRA tags.
Programming/ settings and PC connection
The smart video outdoor panel for apartment buildings is programmed with:
- The PIN code.
- The address of the panel, programmed only when there are multiple panels in the installation.
- The codes of the RFID access tags.
- The display language version.
- The number of digits for the address of the apartment.
There are available settings for:
- Video camera operating mode: only during use or permanent.
- Red LED signaling the presence of monitoring: active or inactive.
- Anti-theft sensor: active or inactive.
The smart video outdoor panel for apartment buildings is fitted with a micro-USB jack, for PC connection. The databases containing the access tag codes, the names of the residents and the displayed messages are managed through the INTERPROG software, developed for the Touch Line range.