Additional power supply for long distances
The video power supply is used for supplying with additional power the installations with long connection cable distances.
Being a product that is connected directly to the power grid, the video power supply is produced in compliance with the international electrical safety, compatibility and flammability standards. Therefore, the case is injected in fireproof ABS, which ensures full fire protection, while the printed circuit board is UL certified.
Mounting can be done on a DIN rail or on the surface.
Functions, signaling and types of connections
The main functions of the video power supply are the following:
- The supply with power of the video door phone system with a stabilized tension of 13.5 V/ 2.5 Ad.c.
- Light signaling for:
- Presence of stabilized tension – 13.5 V/ 2.5 Ad.c. (audio) – green LED
- Presence of stabilized tension – 13.5 V/ 0.5 Ad.c. (video) – green LED
- Presence and signalling of the well-functioning of the battery – green/ red LED
The video power supply is fitted with direct connections for:
- The power supply network: 110 – 230 Va.c., 50 – 60 Hz
- The main BUS of the video door phone system
- A rechargeable battery.
The video power supply is fitted with the following types of protections:
- Short-circuit protection.
- Overcharge protection (power higher than 0.75 A) and the isolation of the defect from the rest of the installation.
- Battery overload protection (power higher than 0.4 Ad.c.).
- Protection against reverse polarity connection of the battery.