Doorphone outdoor panel BVD-SM101TCPL
- the outdoor panel BVD-SM101TCPL is used in conjunction with the power supply unit BPD18 / 12-1-1 as an integral part of the multi-apartment video on-door speakerphone VIZIT;
number of subscribers – up to 100;
memory for 600 VIZIT-TM keys;
number of keys for one apartment number – 6;
the ability to turn off the call of individual apartments;
work with the VIZIT concierge console;
- visual control of the situation in front of the call unit;
- built-in color TV camera with “Day-Night” function (PAL, 700 tvl, 0 Lux, PINHOLE 90 ° lens);
- IR illumination for TV cameras;
- 4-digit indicator;
- programmable duration of opening the lock – from 1 to 20 seconds;
- opening the front door lock:
– when you press the lock opening button on the UCP apartment intercom or monitor during communication;
– when dialing a 4-digit common code;
– when dialing a 3-digit individual code;
– when you press the button to exit;
– VIZIT-TM keys (DS1990A). As the key can be used only original identifiers iButton ®
supply voltage, V: 22 ± 4;
consumed current, A, no more: 0.3;
overall dimensions, mm, (WxHxD) – 86x170x25;
installation option – invoice;
operating temperature range, ° С – from minus 30 to plus 45.
The operating instructions (passport) of the product are given on the additional technical information page:
The outdoor panel BVD-SM101T CPL is used as part of multi-apartment video on-door speakerphones VIZIT and provides two-way communication between the visitor and the subscriber, visual monitoring of the situation in front of the call unit, as well as opening the entrance door lock – from the apartment in a conversation mode by pressing a button on the subscriber device, using VIZIT-TM keys outside the entrance by pressing the EXIT button from inside the entrance. It is recommended to use the power supply unit BPD18 / 12-1-1 to power the call unit and lock.
It is recommended to use electromagnetic locks VIZIT-ML240, VIZIT-ML300, VIZIT-ML400 or electromechanical locks with a winding resistance of at least 10 ohms .
It is forbidden to use electromagnetic locks with winding resistance less than 20 Ohm, as well as without demagnetizing circuits.
To leave the room (when using an electromagnetic lock), it is recommended to use the EXIT 300M, EXIT 500 buttons, which have emergency control circuits for the electromagnetic lock.
To connect VIZIT subscriber devices to the entrance line of the intercom, switching units are used. To connect the UKP, it is possible to use switching units BK-4 (M), BK-10, BK-30 (M), BK-100 (M). To connect VIZIT monitors together with the listed switching units, you can use the RVS-4 video signal splitter or use the switching units with a built-in BK-4MV video signal splitter. Combined use of different types of switching units is possible.
For installation of the unit and additional protection against climatic influences, it is recommended to use the MK-341 mounting kit (visor).