Doorphone outdoor panel BVD-312R
- the BVD-312R call unit is used in conjunction with the BUD-302M, BUD-302K-20, BUD-302K-80, BUD-430 (M, S) BUD-485 control unit as part of VIZIT multi-apartment intercoms ;
- programmable duration of opening the lock – from 1 to 20 seconds;
- opening the front door lock:
– when dialing a 4-digit common code;
– when dialing a 3-digit individual code;
– when you press the button to exit;
– keys VIZIT-RF2.x;
- keyboard backlight;
- sound indication of operating modes;
- the ability to turn off the call of individual apartments;
- work with the VIZIT concierge console (when using the control unit without a built-in switch of subscriber devices);
- overall dimensions, mm, (WxHxD) – 92x182x22;
- installation option – invoice;
- operating temperature range – from minus 40 ° C to plus 45 ° C.
Power supply for the call unit and lock is provided by the control unit .
The maximum number of doorphone subscribers is determined by the control unit and is:
– up to 20 subscribers when using BUD-302K-20 ;
– up to 80 subscribers when using BUD-302K-80 ;
– up to 200 subscribers when using BUD-302M ;
– up to 400 subscribers when using BUD-430 (M, S) and BUD-485;
It is recommended to use VIZIT electromagnetic locks or electromechanical locks with a winding resistance of at least 10 ohms .
It is forbidden to use electromagnetic locks with winding resistance less than 20 Ohm, as well as without demagnetizing circuits.
To leave the room (when using an electromagnetic lock), it is recommended to use the EXIT button, which has emergency control circuits for the electromagnetic lock.
When using the control unit BUD-302M, BUD-430 (M, S) BUD-485, switching units are used to connect VIZIT subscriber devices (UKP) to the entrance line of the intercom. It is possible to use switching units BK-4 (M), BK-10, BK-30 (M), BK-100 (M). Combined use of different types of switching units is possible. When using control units BUD-430 (M, S), BUD-485 and the number of subscribers is more than 200, it is necessary to additionally install the BK-400 switching unit.
Control units BUD-302K-20, BUD-302K-80 have built-in switches for 20 and 80 subscribers, respectively. VIZIT subscriber devices (UCP) are connected to these control units directly, switching units are not used.
For installation of the unit and additional protection against climatic influences, it is recommended to use the MK-311 mounting kit (visor).